1. High winds blew one of my wheelie bins over (again) and the road was littered with paper and magazines intended for recycling. Don’t imagine the new neighbours liked me gathering paper from their front gardens. Wheelie bins are great until heavy winds send them down the hill, which means I have to go collect them.
2. Another jigsaw started. Well, it’s better than sitting doing nothing.
3. Cottage pie again today… I like is so much I could eat one every day.
4. I am told that animals don’t recognise other animals on TV. Well there’s something that attracts Charlie’s attention. He is engrossed when a cat, dog or lion is on screen.
5. Sat on the cat! He should have told me he’d moved from his bed to my chair. He’s okay, still loves me.
6. Just had the windows cleaned, what’s the betting it will rain soon?
7. Passwords? I have that many. There must be a better way of identifying who I am.
8. Not sure how I would survive without my helpful neighbours.
9. Recent change with Google+, had me thinking it affected me and my email address when it hadn’t, and led me to (wrongly) tell folk that my email address had changed. There’s a word for people like me but I won’t use it here.
10. I have two remote controls, one for a new TV and one for an elderly radio which must be about 20+ years old. Now I must rehouse the radio because the radio’s remote switches the TV on/off as well.
11. Text message on phone informed me that my phone had been found and would I please contact the given number for info. The idiots must think we’re all crazy.
12. Change of cleaning ladies a revelation, two excellent and thorough workers. I informed their office chief who will organise a reward. Pity they didn’t come again!
13. What is the world or my nation coming to?
14. Recently bought new iPad. Not a patch on the old one. Keep getting flashes on screen when I am busy typing, things like: ‘I am listening’, ‘Can I help you?’, ‘Are you doing a jigsaw?’, ‘Ask me a question and I’ll answer it’. Honestly, I am almost on the point of smashing the damn thing.
15. Gardener mows and I begin to think of spring. Pity the high winds are back.