1. Gardener shifted the pampas before turning his attention to the front lawn then moving on to work on the back garden, tree and bush pruning and the like.
2. What a nice few days we had, and now we’re back to freezing temps and permanent wind and rain.
3. Is forgetfulness a feature of growing old?
4. Had new radiator fitted, hope it lasts longer than one installed two years ago. Booked same guy to clean gas fire later in year.
5. Two deliveries of food – one I usually have and another on trial.
6. Jigsaw completed. Pity one piece was split in two, too tiny to repair. In readiness for passing on, I wrote a note of explanation, popped it and the two pieces in an envelope. At least the jigsaw can still be done. Pity the back problem is put down to the leaning across jigsaw table.
7. How old to you have to be to have memory failure?
8. Recent suffering with back pain made me wonder why, and then I realised that it was worse when I worked on a jigsaw puzzle.
9. My odd job boy came to sweep the yard and garden paths. Pity it rained!
10. Blogs with black or red backgrounds are difficult for me to read. Guess my eyesight needs fixing.