MORE THIS AND THAT….
1. About time I did another This and That...
2.Spent what is left of the afternoon watching two foxes. One was asleep, the other trying to climb the bird table.
3. Charlie watched in great anticipation of a fox hunt. I told him, the only way he would capture a fox was to get out there and have a go.
4. This is my second attempt at This and That on account of my brain being a bit on the lazy side.
5. Ordered a pre-cooked Christmas lunch. Apparently all I have to do is heat it up and eat it up. Will report back.
6. Let down by family... a cousin's son called round for a chat. Only see him every other decade. On leaving he said he would come again in two days and bring his mother. Neither of them seen or heard!I I hate that.
7. Two neighbours, two cars, two flat batteries. Rather them than me.
8. Gets dark early now, roll on Spring and more clock changes..
9. I think there must be a party up the road, three young guys walked by wearing fancy paper hats. I wanted to yell IT ISN'T XMAS YET but I'm a coward.
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
A HAPPY NEW YEAR