1. I’ve changed my hairstyle. Fed-up having to set it every morning, I rebelled and went straight. It’s the norm now, isn’t it? Every female I see has long straight hair. I might be too old for the long but can carry off the straight. Funny how it makes me feel younger.
2. Sad about England’s Football Team in the World Cup.
3. Pleased about Wimbledon, even though I wasn’t rooting for anyone in particular.
4. Tidied a box of bits and bobs. Amazing how many bits and bobs that still seem too important to chuck out.
5. Charlie has a cute nose. I tell him daily that I love his little nose and he puts his head up so I can touch it.
6. Early morning huskiness wears off as the day progresses. Wish it would wear off a bit earlier.
7. I am not the only one who can’t understand women on TV. Their speech seems to have changed to low key, fast mumbles. The men are okay, though.
8. What on earth has Google done to my email set-up? Without warning I have lost all saved mail. Having to adjust/learn three new systems is a pain.
9. I had a thought for item No.9 but forgot it by the time I reached the computer.
10. Found a new hairdresser who comes to the house. Only wanted a haircut but the saving of £35 compared to what I paid at a local salon plus taxi rides was more than welcome.