As we head towards a brand new year these quotations should be useful!
- Women are mentally prepared for most things; it’s the arms, hips and knees that call a halt.
- We can do no great things – only small things with great love (Mother Teresa).
- Why not seize pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation (Jane Austen).
- Imagination is the highest kite one can fly. (Lauren Bacall).
- The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there (J P Hartley).
- Silence is precious; it gives others a chance to air their own opinions.
- Believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear.