1. Google is trying to get me involved with all sorts. Conversation with man/photo, known as Google Hangouts. Apparently to stop this happening again I have to cancel it on Google Profile which is…. where?
2. I have frequent conversations with Charlie but he never answers back. Can I take it that a loving nuzzle is a replacement for ‘yes’?
3. Having lived through WW2 is it reasonable to feel scared at the way our politicians are behaving?
4. Never call a cat ‘Marmalade’. A neighbour once had a ginger tom, a cat who loved being out at night. Neighbour used to go out and call him no matter what time it was. Marmalade! Marmalade! Her voice would shriek through the dark which either annoyed or amused her neighbours.
5. And now, in keeping with the current breakdown trend, the bottom part of my double oven has packed up. Next….
6. Next is good… £10 refund on a grocery order because one item wasn’t right. The refund was more than the original cost. Also found two incorrect items because there wasn’t time to check whilst delivery guy was there. Sent email. Reply stated that the driver hadn’t enough time so they were going to increase it by adding extra seconds! I shall definitely continue shopping at that store.
7. When I was a young girl my aunt religiously taught me the names of flowers but now I’ve grown old I can’t remember them.
8. Got thanked by refuse collectors for stacking unwanted cardboard in a way that made their job easier.
9. The bottom half of the double electric cooker has given up the ghost. To join in the fun the large freezer is bleeping at me, which indicates old age. Mustn’t grumble. Decision, buy smaller one. Anyway, the tall one costs too much since it only has to freeze a few things. We bought it around 25 years ago which proves it was a good buy. Good buy or not, I am still going to say goodbye to it.
10. That’s all… it’s respite time!