Friends

28 February 2013

MISCELLANEOUS!


For want of something to fill a post, here are some things in a row. 
Not altogether inspiring but useful when time is short. 
Never mind, I'll insert a few classified ads for the sake of variation.

No, it's not a string of beads, these red lovelies are cherry tomatoes
FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER.
8 years old. Hateful little bastard. Bites!

Not my style of china, but the arrangement was nice
FREE PUPPIES
1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbour's dog

Spices, pulses, and lentils.
Someone called Stanley left these behind
TEACHER: Donald , what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

Anyone got the time?
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables

13 comments:

  1. wow look at all those spices....1/2 sneaky neighbors dog...lol....

    happy thursday val...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearl, I'll post the rest another day.... they made me smile.

    Brian, grins ... there's a few of those dogs around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valerie, you ROCK!

    These were ALL so wonderfully entertaining!

    "DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O."

    Bwhahahahahahahahahha!

    Thanks for the terrific Thursday morning laughs, dear lady!

    X

    P.S. Btw, I love cherry tomatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ron, aren't cherry tomatoes SWEET? I'd never buy a full size one if the cherries were on sale. Glad you had an early smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum cherry tomatoes, and great things in a row. The joke fillers are wonderful. I needed some smiles and laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tomatoes do look just like a necklace Valerie. They are so sweet to the taste as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice arrangements. You see patterns everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HaHa....Love the Ads! Nice post, Val.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that your collection of spices & lentils? That's oddly beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these...
    funny dog ads.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, good one Val! Thanks for the smiles today. :<)

    ReplyDelete
  12. At quick glance, I thought the first photo was of jewelry! Since I'm wearing a red necklace and ring today I must have the color on my mind.
    Neat collection of spices and such. Yours?

    ReplyDelete

If you're new to A Mixed Bag you might find something to interest you, a bit of mirth, a story or two, or some pictures. I'm so pleased you popped in, do leave a comment if you have time.