1. My cat can’t complain about the variety of cat food on the market. There’s always something new for him to try.
2. Armchair replaced and so was my bed. Chair was so old I was plagued with back ache and the bed was too hard, causing SEVERE back ache and sleeplessness. No wonder I was suffering.
3. I woke in the morning determined to do something but by the time I was up and running I had forgotten what it was.
4. My odd job boy said he would come Saturday or Sunday to sweep away a lot of leaf debris. He forgot to say which year!
5. Green Woodpecker has started to visit my garden. I am delighted because I have only ever seen one before. I hope he remembers my generosity with bird seed and becomes a frequent visitor.
6. I wish I could work as fast as my cleaning ladies!
7. Our heat wave was hotter than I’ve ever known. Poor Charlie couldn’t find a cold spot anywhere. It only lasted one day and now we’re back to lighting fires to keep warm
8. The fox is back, which means Charlie won’t venture out.