1. Have been forced to change computer repair man. The other one says he will come out but doesn’t show up. That’s no good to me! Printer has taken a turn for the worst. New expert booked for same day visit.
2. New expert knew straight away what the problem was. He stayed long enough to adjust a few things so now I know who to call when things go wrong again. Above printer fine… I was using the wrong number ink! No wonder the other guy doesn’t show up - it was him that put the wrong number ink in my machine !!!!!!!!!
3. Fireworks not too bad this year, I wonder how many folk just couldn’t be bothered.
4. Fed the birds early this morning. They were queuing early and I felt sorry for them on such a chilly day.
5. Did I tell you that a lady is paid to keep me company twice a week. I had gone through a bad patch of silent loneliness which has eased through her companionship. Comes to something when I have to pay someone to visit but it has been worth it. Actually, she doesn’t get the money, it goes to the firm she works for.
6. Supermarket gave me 3 tubs of creamed potato mash which I didn’t ask for or want. Am asking all the neighbours if they want some!!
7. Complained to the firm who sent the potato mash and they refunded the money.
8. As I type the sunshine is blinding. Pity there’s no warmth in it.
9. My knowledge of mechanical things is leaving me. Is this normal when old age creeps in?
10. Finally….. ok, I’ll call it THE END and sign off.