Friends

25 May 2011

Thursday Oz Shots and an apology

Blogger is having a bad time and so am I. It’s all to do with leaving comments ‘cause in a lot of cases I can’t. So if my good friends don’t hear from me this is the reason. Comment boxes come in various styles… the one causing the problem is the one where you click either Google account or a number of others … like your own URL. It just won’t recognise me as Google, in fact it marks me down as anonymous (!) and even it then won’t place my comment. I tried using the URL but it wasn’t recognised. So what else can I do but apologise? All the other comments boxes are fine and the ones asking for word verification are great – not even a hold-up with that one.

Comment from Blogger Help … We're investigating an issue which is preventing login and comment posting for some users, and hope to have a fix released shortly.

I’ll just have to put this at the start of my posts until it’s sorted.

Okay, now here’s the rest of today’s post!


For a train buff this kookaburra was an extra special sighting



4 comments:

  1. I finally got on your blog. Yay! Fingers crossed we won't have these issues again for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I read this on several blogs yesterday. I seem to be able to comment okay, but I sometimes get blocked from getting to a person's blog?! Something is definitely going on with Blogger this past month and it's sooooo frustrating.

    I'm seriously considering a move to Wordpress.

    Anyway....GREAT photos, Valerie!

    Love the ones of the kookaburra! I've heard of those birds, but never knew what one looked like until now. How CUTE!

    Have a great day, dear lady!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I have found your new home. I will reset my Google Reader and Blog Roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kookaburra! Jillian did too!

    ReplyDelete

If you're new to A Mixed Bag you might find something to interest you, a bit of mirth, a story or two, or some pictures. I'm so pleased you popped in, do leave a comment if you have time.