Friends

06 August 2012

Monday Mirth



A blonde goes to the vet with her goldfish.
"I think it's got epilepsy," she tells the vet. 
The vet takes a look and says, "It seems calm enough to me". 
The blonde says, "Wait, I haven't taken it out of the bowl yet". 




An older couple is lying in bed one morning.
They had just awakened from a good night's sleep 
He takes her hand and she responds, 'Don't touch me.' 
'Why not?' he asked.
She answered, 'Because I'm dead.' 

The husband asked...'What are you talking about? We're both lying here in bed together and talking to one another!'She said, No, Im definitely dead.


He insisted, 'You are not dead. What in the world makes you think you're dead?' 

'Because I woke up this morning and nothing hurts.'





#


14 comments:

  1. Great laughs Valerie. I'm afraid I'll wake up one morning and nothing hurts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always amazed as to how professional your posts look! Your grasp of the technology loses me.
    Thanks for the comments re book. If you find time to comment on it I would be pleased, it has great commercial value I'm told.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Pearl. I'm okay today, apparently....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ken, I have already left a comment on Amazon re your book 'A Childhood Revisited'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...it was the cat with bug eyes that did it for me this morning...i laughed straight out...smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the caption too, Brian....grins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Just the way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm definitely chuckling!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valerie, I was CRACKING UP over ALL these!!!

    The goldfish one made me HOWL!!!!

    And OMG...you and I used the same monkey photo today! Only yours is animated!

    Thanks for the great laughs, dear lady!

    Happy Monday....>X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ron,I did notice the same monkey was used by both of us. My favourite of the bunch was the goldfish. Haha I could't imagine what it was looking at ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still laughing over the goldfish, Thanks for the great laughs this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. *laughing*
    Me and Jimmy.....it's the goldfish joke!!
    Oh, thank you for the smiles and laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy shoot...that Robbie Firmin was hilarious. Must track down more from this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. always good for a smile...
    great humor to start off the week. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete

If you're new to A Mixed Bag you might find something to interest you, a bit of mirth, a story or two, or some pictures. I'm so pleased you popped in, do leave a comment if you have time.