Friends

21 April 2020

CONFESSION



FEAR AWAITS AT JOURNEYS END

Good morning, friends. 
I am elderly and forgetful, as by now  you will have realised. So many bloggers asked for the full story of FEAR AWAITS AT JOURNEYS END that I was shamed into searching for the  text. Could I find it? Could I heck! That is until I started searching through the books on the bookcase. I knew I wouldn't find it there but I carried on regardless. Wrong! On the second day of searching I found it. 
Don't get excited. What I had thought was a few sentences turned out to be a whole new (small) book interspersed with several other (small) books. So much that I can't possibly type it all on the blog. The fingers are not as agile as they once were and I don't fancy retyping the final fifteen pages. Oh, if only I had a secretary. 
Please forgive my stupidity. 
Heehee, it's a shame because the end of the story is quite interesting! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

If you're new to A Mixed Bag you might find something to interest you, a bit of mirth, a story or two, or some pictures. I'm so pleased you popped in, do leave a comment if you have time.