1. Got fed-up with having to go in an ‘outside’ room (conservatory) to get stuff from the fridge so my helper helped me move it to an inside room. Much better.
2. A letter telling me my car insurance was due….my response made them laugh when I told them I hadn’t driven or owned a car for four years.
3. Accepted invitation to join group that helps people living alone. What a shock to find out I had to pay highly for the privilege especially as it all happens in own home.
4. Wish I could find an easy way to make a double bed without having to walk miles round and round.
5. Colourful cats in my garden, black, white, ginger, grey, black and white, not all at once but all friendly. How unusual would it be to have them all at once?
6. A good friend wasn’t well but I didn’t know she had gone into a home. She doesn’t know people anymore, including her husband. So very sad.
7. Cottage pie for lunch today…. Oh I do love it.
8. More problems with central heating. Guy says he will come out to sort it but doesn’t show.
9. Ladies next door are the helpful kind. Not sure what I would do without them so I hope they never move.
10. It’s awful quiet on line, where is everybody?