1. Next door neighbours have started to look after me and Charlie the Cat approves of the cuddles he gets. Yes, good neighbours have I. Carol and Janice are particularly helpful. Carol has also taken over any problems I have. I was never good at sums and the older I get the more setbacks I have.
2. Too much screaming on TV! A few UK programmes have loud screams for half an hour non-stop, and they wonder why folk stop watching.
3. Did you know that cats are show-offs?
4. "Everyone knows that the world is full of stupid people." This was on a leaflet pushed through my letterbox.
5. Bushes that have been in front garden over 30 years or more have finally produced white flowers. Hooray, I live long enough to witness a miracle.
6. It comes to something when I apologise to the cat.
7. Finally ran out of paperclips but Amazon soon came to the rescue. I now have paperclips a’plenty in a plastic jar with magnetic lid. All being well I should never lose another paperclip.
8. Chip and Pin. Does anyone know what that means?
9. My little carry-me-anywhere iPhone finally died. I replaced it with an up to date but not easy to use phone. I can’t even switch it on, but girls next door can do it!
10. Meals on wheels just delivered. Methinks that calls for an early lunch.