Friends

16 July 2012

Monday Mirth


104 year-old woman

A reporter was interviewing a 104 year-old woman: 'And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?' the reporter asked.

She thought for a few moments then simply replied, 'No peer pressure.'



You're never too old to look stupid


Dead or alive 

Peter was not feeling well, bad enough that his wife Sharon had to go and get the test results from the doctor. 

'Now Sharon, I don't exactly know what is the problem is. Peter may even die if he doesn't get the right treatment. The only thing is the right treatment is going to seem a little strange. Peter needs to golf as often as he has strength and you need to give him all the sex he can handle.' 

Sharon nodded and left. When she got home, Peter was anxious to find out what his test results were. 

'Well Sharon, what did Doctor have to say? 

Sharon looked him straight in the face. 'You’re gonna die.'



11 comments:

  1. haha...he is going to die...love the compromise in that...smiles....and the no peer pressure...thanks for the smiles val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your Monday mirth, I laughed a lot this morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Brian. I know the feeling about 'no peer pressure' ... grins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ones!

    "You're gonna die!" Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle. I needed that! Thanks Valerie, I love your Monday Mirth's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valerie, that last joke made me HOWL! OMG...that was HILARIOUS!!!

    In fact, they were all hilarious!

    Thanks for the awesome Monday Mirth, dear lady!

    Enjoy your day!

    P.S. just got back from Florida a few hours ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...LOVE it! Got my smiles for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *laughing* I LOVE Maxine! I wanna be her when I grow up.......

    Uh oh...... I just realized I might be growing up......LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'You’re gonna die.'

    Bwahaha....how cruelly hilarious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home, Ron. I'm glad I greeted you with a laugh...grins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the laugh Valerie. Sorry I'm not commenting much. I'm writing a book you know.

    ReplyDelete

If you're new to A Mixed Bag you might find something to interest you, a bit of mirth, a story or two, or some pictures. I'm so pleased you popped in, do leave a comment if you have time.